Welcome to Monday's 3D Challenge! This weeks Challenge is to create a book mark using my measurements below! Simply change the supplies used to fit your needs. I hope you play along!!
Challenge~ Create your own Book Mark~
Here is the one I created for your Inspiration~ 3D143~The Open Sea Book Mark - Stampin Addicts Gallery
1. Cut 1 piece of card stock 1 1/2" x 5 1/2".
2. Cut 1 piece of Designer Series Paper 1" x 3". Notch out one end of the Designer Series Paper and glue to the card stock from step 1 towards the bottom.
3. Cut 7 3/4" of Ribbon. Notch out one end of the Ribbon. Place a glue dot on one end and attach to the Designer Series Paper. Create a loop at the top and place 1 Brad in through the ribbon. Finish decorating how you wish.
Up loading~ (Please do this so we can find the project.)
1. Use only SU products
2. Put 3D143SUO in your keywords when you up load to the 3-D challenge gallery. Please Post projects in our gallery!
3. Have Fun!!!Please post to this thread when you upload your project so I don't miss it! Remember there is not time limit for these challenges!! I can't wait to see what you all make!!!
When life gives you LEMONS, make LEMONADE.... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party!