Welcome to Monday's 3D Challenge! This weeks Challenge is to create a candy wrapper using my measurements below! Simply change the supplies used to fit your needs. I hope you play along!!
Challenge~ Create your own Candy Wrapper
Here is the one I created for your Inspiration~ 3D140~Mixed Bunch Smarties Wrapper - Stampin Addicts Gallery
1. Cut 1 piece of card stock 2” x 8 ½”. Score at 4” and 4 ½”. Decorate how you wish. Place candy onto card stock and fold around. Secure closed with Sticky Strip.
2. Cut 1 piece of Designer Series Paper 1” x 4”. Glue to the center of the card stock from Step 1.
3. Cut 1 piece of Designer Series Paper ½” x 4 ½”. Notch out one of the ends of the DSP and then glue to center of Designer Series Paper in Step 2. Finish decorating how you wish.
Up loading~ (Please do this so we can find the project.)
1. Use only SU products
2. Put 3D140SUO in your keywords when you up load to the 3-D challenge gallery. Please Post projects in our gallery!
3. Have Fun!!!Please post to this thread when you upload your project so I don't miss it! Remember there is not time limit for these challenges!! I can't wait to see what you all make!!!
When life gives you LEMONS, make LEMONADE.... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party!