Holly - thanks for the challenge. Here is what I made and used on the blog hop.
Back to School
Morning!! Welcome to Monday's 3D Challenge!! Today's challenge is supper easy!! Lately I've been seeing lots of Pencil holder ideas, I had a pack and they had a wrapper around them, so I recreated the wrapper so it looked a hole lot more prettier So today's challenge is to make a Pencil Wrapper!
(Note~ 12 Pencils fit inside this)
Here is the one I created 3D065~Pencil Wrapper - Stampin Addicts Gallery
1. Cut 1 piece of card stock 3 1/2" x 4 3/4". Then score at the following measurements 1/2", 2 1/4", 2 3/4", 4 1/2". (See the picture below, click on it to make it bigger)
2. Cut 1 piece of card stock 1 1/2" x 3 1/4"
3. Cut 1 piece of DSP 1 1/4" x 3"
Rules~ (Please do this so we can find the project.)
1. Use only SU products
2. Put 3D065SUO in your keywords when you up load to the 3-D challenge gallery. Please Post projects in our gallery!
3. Have Fun!!!Please post to this thread when you upload your project so I don't miss it!
Remember you can do this challenge whenever there is no time limit at all!
I can't wait to see what you all come up with! Happy Stamping!
Last edited by catrules; 08-05-2010 at 11:28 AM.
posted the tutorial video!